Rocket Salad With Bramble Fruits Ingredients:
- 100 g. Rocket leaves, washed
- 50 g. Feta, crumbled
- 4 pieces ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 2 handful of bramble berries, washed
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. chives
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamico vinegar
- 1 pinch ginger powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 pieces of fried Nürnberger / Nuernberger sausages, sliced
|Rocket Salad with Bramble Fruits|
- Mix the olive oil, balsamico vinegar, parsley, chives, ginger, salt and pepper well in a bowl.
- Then add the rocket leaves, the tomatoes, crumbled Feta and sliced sausages well.
- Then add the bramble fruits in the mixture. Carefully mix them in the salad.
- Serve with boiled rice and some fried Nürnberger sausages.
- This food serves 2-4 persons.
- Sprinkle sugar on the bramble fruits if you don´t like it sour.
- You can serve pasta instead of boiled rice.
- You can serve the rocket salad with brambles alone or with bread like baguette.
- If you don´t have this sausage, you can use chicken flakes or other meat you want.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!!!
|Brambles in my friends garden.|
Copyright 2015 © Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved