It is so hot now in my home country with 30+ degree Celcius that I was creating a new recipe from the fruits that I have bought from the open market in our town. The other ingredients were already in my fridge before I had the idea of making the ice cream.
Papaya Avocado Ice Cream
300 gram Papaya fruit, in cubes
1 avocado meat, sliced in cubes
8 calamansi, juice
100 g sugar
100 g fresh milk
250 g whipped cream
1 tablespoon honey
Let’s start making ice cream:
- Add the calamansi juice in the slices of avocado to avoid making the fruit brown.
- Put the slices of papaya and avocado in the blender.
- Add the sugar, fresh milk and honey to the blender and blend the fruits mixture.
- Then put the papaya and avocado mixture in a bowl and fold in the whipped cream with a spatula until well blended.
- Cover the bowl with its lid and freeze the fruit mixture in the freezer for at least 4 hours or let it stay overnight in the freezer.
- Serves 4 to 6 persons depending on how big the portions are.
- Enjoy this yummy summer treat.
Thank you for reading. Here are some more fruit recipes you might want to try.
- Rambutan Watermelon Smoothie
- Storing and Preserving Summer Fruits
- Mango Apple and Orange Smoothie
- Fruit Snack Mix
Copyright 2017 © Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved