Translate

YUM!

Yum

Google Cookies

Due to the new European Union Law GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which started on May 25, 2018, I inform you and confirm to you that Google uses cookies automatically on my blog including the use of Google Adsense, Google Analytics and other collected data. You are giving your consent when reading this blog. Thank you.


Sunday 7 July 2019

How to Cook Canned Beef Stir Fry with Bell Peppers



Can you cook beef meat as tender as can be? Me, not. What is tender for me, is still hard for some members of my family. Actually, I don´t like cooking beef just because it takes hours to make the meat tender unless I use a pressure cooker. The only way I can and want to do is when I use canned beef. I mostly make stir fry meal out of canned beef. Here´s my favorite stir fry beef.


The ingredients: canned beef, green, yellow and red bell peppers.

Ingredients:
400 grams of canned beef
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 small onion, cubed
1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
2 tablespoons of olive or vegetable oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon white powder pepper
salt if you must
a bit of chili if you like this food hot (optional)
a piece of chopped spring onion or parsley


Stir fried garlic, onion and bell peppers.

Let´s cook!

  1. Heat the wok or a frying pan on medium heat.
  2. Put the oil in the heated wok or pan.
  3. Saute the garlic and the onions until the onions are glassy.
  4. Add all the bell peppers in the frying pan and stir.
  5. When the bell peppers are tender but still crunchy, add the sliced beef meat. Stir fry them well.
  6. Season with soy sauce and white pepper. If you must, you can add salt and chili.
  7. Then add the spring onion or parsley to the beef stir fry and mix them well.
  8. Then when it is done, put off the heat and serve the beef stir fry with boiled rice, cooked pasta or boiled potatoes. Bon Appetit!

Stir-fried canned beef with bell peppers.

This recipe serves 4 persons. It takes about 30 minutes for cooking this stir fry including the preparation. 

For me, rice is the best with eating this beef stir fry. If you don´t like rice, cooked pasta or boiled potatoes are good, too. 

Ready to eat canned beef stir fry with bell peppers and boiled rice.

There are some recipes in my main writing site HubPages and my Blogspot site Thellys Cucina International.

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful summer.

Copyright 2019, All Right Reserved by Thelma Alberts





No comments:

Post a Comment