Have you ever made a festive cake from a ready-made cake? Well, this is the first time I have made one but not from a store-bought cake.
Just imagine, this moist chocolate cake that I used, was one of the cakes I made for Christmas 2017. As I had baked this for unannounced guests, I stored this in the freezer until today. It was good that I remembered this frozen cake and so I thought to make Valentine´s Day cake dessert decorated with white chocolate couverture and coconut cream, as a sauce over the cake. It was and it is still delicious. How I wish I could give you a slice or two. Well, I will bring some slices at work tomorrow.
Here is how I made it:
- 9 inches x 9 inches ready-made chocolate cake (thawed if frozen)
- 200 g white chocolate couverture, chopped into small pieces
- 50 to100 g coconut cream, it depends how thick you want this on your cake. (I used 100g as I wanted this to be like a chocolate sauce on a cake as you can see in the photos.)
- roasted chopped hazelnuts and sprinkles for decoration
- a heart cutter for forming a sprinkled heart in the middle of the cake
- Put the chocolate cake on a cake platter.
- Put the white chocolate couverture and the coconut cream in a pot. Melt them together in a medium heat.
- When the chocolate has melted, add the chocolate glaze on the cake. If you use 100 g of coconut cream, the chocolate is like a sauce over a cake.
- Decorate the cake with the hazelnuts and sprinkled heart. Of course, you can decorate this cake the way you want this to be.
- Enjoy your Valentine´s Day moist cake dessert.
|The moist chocolate cake (recipe on the link of my Minecraft cake) I baked last Christmas.|
|White chocolate couverture, chopped and unchopped.|
|White chocolate couverture.|
|Valentine´s Day Moisty Cake from a Ready Made Cake.|
Thanks for reading my blog.Please feel free to comment, like and share this recipe to your social media sites. Ciao!
Copyright ©2018 All Rights Reserved by Thelma Alberts