Lettuce Salad with Oranges and Cashew Nuts
4 leaves of green lettuce
2 leaves of lollo rosso (brown lettuce)
6 pieces of round red radish
1 ripe tomato
2-3 tablespoons of sliced mandarine from the canned mandarine or oranges
2 tablespoons cashew nuts
50 gram goat cheese / Feta
150 ml natural or Greek Yoghurt
1/2 Lemon juice
1 to 2 teaspoon honey
1-2 tablespoons of chives and parsley or dried salad herbs
salt and white pepper powder to taste
Lettuce Salad w/ Oranges & Cashew Nuts & Rye Bread
- Wash the green and brown lettuce. Cut into eatable pieces with your hands.
- Wash and slice the red radish thinly.
- Sieve the mandarine fruits in the strainer until the liquid is gone.
- Cut the tomato and Feta cheese into small pieces.
- Put the above ingredients in a salad bowl while making the yoghurt salad dressing.
- In a deep saucer, mix the natural or Greek yoghurt with the lemon juice, honey, chives, parsley or dried herbs and taste with salt and pepper. Mix very well.
- You can add more spices like salt, pepper, lemon juice or honey if you want.
- Then add it to the bowl of lettuce salad mixture. Then top with cashew nuts.
- Serve with pizza bread, baguette, whole wheat bread or Pumpernickel, a German bread.
- Bon Appetit! Guten Appetit! Enjoy your meal.
Serves: 2-3 Persons
Preparation: 20 minutes
|Lettuce Salad with Oranges and Cashew Nuts|
Thank you very much for your visit. Have a nice day!
Copyright 2015 © Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved