My 2 Ways Baked Baguettes are:
1. Baked Salami Baguettes
2. Baked Chicken Sausage Orange Baguettes
Ingredients: for 2-3 persons
- 2 pieces of prebaked baguettes, cut into halves
- butter or margarine for spreading
- ca. 50 grams chicken sausage, in cubes
- 5 pieces of salami cut into halves
- ca. 100 grams of grated mozzarella
- ca. 50 grams of canned oranges, cut into small pieces
For Baked Salami Baguette:
1. Cut the baguette in half and spread butter or margarine on the top. Arrange 5 salami halves on the buttered side.
2. Then add grated mozzarella on top of the salami. Remember to leave the half of the grated mozzarella ingredients for the baked chicken baguette.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C and arrange the ready to bake salami baguette on an oven tray with parchment paper.
For Baked Chicken Sausage Orange Baguettes:
1. Cut a baguette in half and spread butter or margarine on the top of each half. Arrange chicken sausage cubes on the buttered sides of the baguettes.
2. Then add small pieces of canned oranges on top with the chicken sausage cubes.
3. Add the remaining grated mozzarella on top.
4. Then put the ready to bake chicken sausage orange baguettes to the oven tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until the grated mozzarella has melted.
5. Serve with salad. Enjoy!
I would not wonder if you feel hungry seeing these photos. I can relate to that. Maybe I have inspired you to make some like this. Of course, you can substitute some of the ingredients. Just make the toppings from what you have in your fridge.
Thanks for dropping by. Please feel free to comment and share this blog to your social media sites. I will appreciate that very much. Thanks again and God bless.
© 2018 All Rights Reserved by Thelma Alberts