Translate

YUM!

Yum

Friday, 10 February 2017

Valentine’s Day Meal Ideas

It's  Valentine’s Day again! I know there are lots of blogs online about Valentine’s Day. In fact, I have written some of them  and of course in a PILYA BLOG MAGAZINE, a Filipino German magazine originated in Germany. This time I am writing about food ideas which recipes I have already written in my other writing sites. Valentine’s Day celebration is not complete without food. So, we'll start with the starters.



Starter Choices:
  • Buttered salmon with steamed vegetables like broccoli and decorated  with mango.
  • Lettuce salad with oranges and cashew nuts.
  • Rocket salad with bramble fruits.
  • Simple salad with lime dressing.
  • Mango Cucumber and tomato salad.


Main Menu Choices:
  • Beef Steak with broccoli and mashed potatoes
  • Pork Chopsuey with boiled rice
  • Cordon Blue with pasta
  • Chicken Tocino with rice
  • Grilled fish, boiled rice and steamed vegetables 


Dessert Choices:
  • Fresh fruits slices like mango, orange, guyabano, lychee,  etc....
  • Vanilla, chocolate or fruit ice cream
  • Mango Float
  • Black Forest Cake


Drinks:

It is up to you what you would like to drink. It could be fruit juices, red or white wine, beer, champagne,  coke, Pepsi or just a healthy mineral water.


Here is the link to my cooking site where you can find some of the recipes I mentioned above.
Thellys Cucina International 

Hubpages- the link to my main writing site where I have written some recipes.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your Valentine’s Day celebration.

 Copyright 2017 by Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved

2 comments: