Ingredients: 12-14 pieces of Frikadellen
- Vegetable oil
- 500 gram ground pork and beef meat
- 1 onion, sliced in cubes
- 4 cloves or minced garlic, crushed
- 2 eggs, blended
- 2 Whole grained Broetchen (German bread rolls) soaked in milk and torn into small pieces
- 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika powder
- a bunch of parsley, sliced (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the ground meat in a tupperware or a mixing bowl.
- Add the crushed or minced garlic and onion cubes.
- Add the blended eggs and the small pieces of soaked bread rolls in the mixture.
- Add the soy sauce, paprika powder, a bit of salt and pepper to taste.
- You can add a bunch of fresh parsley if you want to.
- Mix the meat mixture very well and form the mixture into flat balls.
- Heat the frying pan with the vegetable oil.
- Fry one burger first to taste if the seasoning is enough for you. If not, add more seasoning you like.
- Then fry all the burgers in both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with rice, boiled potatoes, noodles or just a salad for your lunch or dinner.
- Enjoy your meal.
|Frikadellen with rice and tomato cabbage salad.|
|A salad you can eat with Frikadellen. http://thellyscucinainternational.blogspot.de/2015/07/lettuce-salad-with-oranges-and-cashew.html|
Thank you for reading. Please feel free to share to your social media sites. Enjoy your day!
Copyright 2015 © Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved