|Marinated Chicken and Salad with Yoghurt Sauce|
Ingredients: 3-4 Persons
1 chicken steak marinated for at least 30 minutes with soy sauce, ginger powder, garlic and a spritz or 2 of lemon juice
4 leaves Lollo Rosso lettuce
4 leaves Lollo Bianco lettuce
3 pieces of red radish
1-2 pieces of ripe tomatoes, depends on the size
1/2 piece of yellow bell pepper
2 tablespoons of pickled Sauerkraut, drained
1 small carrot, grated
150 gram natural yoghurt
chopped fresh parsley
juice of 1 lemon or lime
salt and pepper to taste
|The arranged mixed veggies on a plate.|
- Fried the marinated chicken meat in a frying pan with olive oil until done.
- While frying the meat, wash the lettuce leaves, drain and cut them with your bare hands. Then arrange them in a salad plate.
- Wash the radish and tomatoes. Cut them in the sizes you like.
- Deseed the half bell pepper and cut it into cubes or in stick sizes.
- Peel, wash and grate the carrot.
- Arrange the radish, tomatoes, bell pepper, grated carrot and the drained pickled Sauerkraut on top of the lettuce leaves on the plate.
- Make the yoghurt sauce by putting the yoghurt in a small bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and mix with the yoghurt.
- Add the cleaned parsley and chives. Mix well.
- Taste the yoghurt sauce with salt and pepper and mix well. If the taste is a bit sour because of the lemon juice, add a bit of sugar or honey to the yoghurt sauce.
- Add the yoghurt sauce on top of the salad.
- Decorate the marinated fried chicken meat on top of the salad.
- Serve with bread, fried rice or boiled potatoes. Enjoy your meal!
|Prepared mixed veggies and the yoghurt sauce.|
This was our dinner this evening and we enjoyed this a lot. The photos were taken before our dinner. I hope you will try this recipe. Please comment and share this recipe if you think this is a food for you or your friends. Thanks for reading. Good bye!
Copyright 2015 © Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved